Today Governor Pritzker said In a Press Conference that he has the Ability to Cancel Everyone's Christmas. "So Besides the rising cases. I would like to say that if you have Christmas, I have the Authority to Contact the Police and if you don't Comply, You will be arrested right off the spot"
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has said in A Press Conference that Trump Hates her because she is a Black Woman "Trump targets black woman, And trump hates me cause I'm black"
Today Illinois Governor JB Pritzker has said today in a press conference that Joe Biden will save America. "So While a Stay at home order is on the table, I just want to thank the people of Illinois for voting for Joe Biden, Biden will save America for good and once and for all, Trump on the other hand has ruined are country more than good"
Comments
Post a Comment